How to Become a Member
Using this Association as a forum for technical exchanges among users and
suppliers, members help promote the diffusion of flexographic technologies
and the improvement thereof. People who currently are not involved in,
but are interested in flexographic technologies and are would like to exchange
ideas on flexographic technologies are welcome to join.
Keep updated on latest flexography-related technologies via "Newsletter" and "Technical Letter".
Priority notification of all events sponsored by the Association
Opportunity to make flexography-related visit overseas. Also, includes opportunity to attend the Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) annual meetings in the US as FTA member status
Opportunity to network and exchange information with people from a wide range of flexography-related industries
Obtain other tangible and intangible benefits by joining the Association.Simple Membership Application Procedures
Association registration procedure is as follows:
1. Click the Membership Application link below, fill in the membership application form, and send to the head office of the Association.
2. Remit the annual fee.
Bank/Branch: Mizuho Bank Kudan Branch
Savings Account 0550502
Beneficiary: "Flexographic Technical Association of Japan"
Your membership registration will be processed immediately after the Association receives your application form and annual fee.
Please direction any questions to the head office.
|Click here for Membership Application|
|Flexographic Technical Association of Japan - Constitution
Chapter 1. General Provisions
(Entry and Withdrawal)
2. When members wish to withdraw from the Association, members shall notify
the President of such intention. However, outstanding membership fees shall
be accounted for before withdrawal.
2. Membership fees shall be paid by March 31st of each year.
(Rights of Members)
4. Participate in Study Groups and Seminars sponsored by the Association at
the price determined by the Association.
2. Associate members are entitled to the following rights:
1. Matters requiring the review of business plans by the General Assembly and the convocation of the General Assembly.
2. Execution of matters resolved by the General Assembly.
3. Planning, organization and management methods for the execution of the activities of the Association.
4. Establishment or abolition of regulations.
5. Other matters deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
4. The Board of Directors' Meeting is made official by the attendance of a majority of the Directors (including proxies), and resolution is established by a majority vote of those present.
Chapter 5. Accounting and Expenses
Article 17. Expenses of the Association shall be appropriated from membership fees, income from business activities, donations, and other miscellaneous income.
Article 18. The fiscal year of the Association shall run from November 1st to October 31st of the following year.
Chapter 6. Committees
(Establishment of Committees)
Article 19. When the trouble-free execution of business activities listed in Article 4 is deemed necessary, the Board of Directors may decide to establish a committee.
(Organization of Committees)
Article 20. Matters relating to the organization and operation of committees shall be determined by the President after consulting with the Board of Directors.
Chapter 7. Supplement
(Regulations, Bylaws, and Rules)
Article 21. For the trouble-free operation of the Association, Regulations may be prescribed as deemed necessary in addition to the Constitution.
2. The establishment and abolition of Regulations shall be determined by a majority vote of those present at the Board of Directors' Meeting, and requires the approval by the General Assembly.
3. The establishment or abolition of Bylaws may be determined by a majority vote of those present at the Board of Directors' Meeting. Voting results shall be reported to the General Assembly.
4. The establishment and abolition of Rules may be determined by a majority vote of those present at the Board of Directors' Meeting.
Article 22. Except as provided for in this Constitution, matters necessary for the
operation of the Association shall be determined by the President after
consulting with the Board of Directors.
|Flexographic Technical Association of Japan - Fee Regulations|
Appendix. The present regulation shall be adopted and shall take effect on November 1, 2005
Copyright©2011 Flexographic Technical Association of Japan All Rights Reserved.
Flexographic Technical Association of Japan
Printing and Publishing Institute, 534 Waseda-Tsurumakicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Tel: 03-5155-7925 Fax: 03-5155-7930 E-mail: email@example.com